[OAI-implementers] List of tools used to harvest OAI metadata

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Thu Aug 13 13:47:15 EDT 2009

I'd also like to mention the PKP Metadata Harvester(http://pkp.sfu.ca/harvester),  which provides a extensible, LAMP aggregator/search application against OAI-PMH data providers (inc. static repositories) emitting DC, MODS, MARCXML, and ETDMS.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Voice: 778.782.5753 / Fax: 778.782.3023
mjordan at sfu.ca