[OAI-implementers] Searching open archives

Mascord, M (Matthew) M.Mascord at rl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 2 08:49:20 EST 2004

This may or may not help (perhaps if you're after some example data)
but our repository (http://epubs.cclrc.ac.uk/oai?verb=Identify)
has an interface with CrossRef and we export both DOIs and partial
OpenURLs in the dc:identifier field.

This provides a way for us to supply structured citation
information in the Dublin Core metadata.

We don't have an OpenURL resolver yet.

Cheers,
Matthew Mascord, CCLRC, UK

[...]