[OAI-implementers] Sets in OAI-PMH and DSpace

Hickey,Thom hickey@oclc.org
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:50:18 -0400

I believe what you are proposing is perfectly legal, but there is no
implication in OAI that A:C has anything to do with B:C, and no way to
harvest collection C without specifying a community of A or B.  Of course
the set description could explain all this and a group could come to
agreement as to how the sets were going to be used.

--Th