[OAI-implementers] Sets in OAI-PMH and DSpace

Michael Nelson mln@cs.odu.edu
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:37:53 -0400 (EDT)

just to interject:  if you find yourself building complex set lattices
(such as Rob's example), you *might* have separate, orthogonal sets that
you're trying to "mush" into a single set hierarchy.  cf. "institutions"
and "subjects" in section 2.6 of the OAI-PMH spec.

regards,

Michael