[OAI-implementers] OAI validation problem

Hussein Suleman hussein@cs.uct.ac.za
Wed, 21 May 2003 23:55:19 +0200

hi Jeff

some random thoughts ...
- could the schema be modified to reflect a required xsi:schemaLocation
attribute? that might be the easiest fix.
- alternatively, does DOM3 propagate schema information like DOM2
propagates namespaces? if so, then there might be a method to directly
retrieve the schema for a given node/element.

ttfn,
----hussein