[OAI-implementers] questions

Jiann-Ming Su jsu2@emory.edu
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:11:39 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Thomas G. Habing wrote:

> We at the UIUC have developed a mapping of EAD to OAI both for the
> collection level and for the subordinate component levels.  You can find an
> XSLT that implements that mapping at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/uilib-ead/.  Chris Prom and I also presented
> a paper on the subject which can be found at
> http://dli.grainger.uiuc.edu/publications/jcdl2002/p14-prom.pdf

I downloaded the files from sourceforge and tried using the ead-dc.xsl transform
with Hussein Suleman's XMLFile OAI provider.  It passes all but the GetRecord
test of the Repository Explorer with a "XML Schema validation failed."  I think
it has something to do with the </rdf:RDF> tags.  What are these tags for?
Thanks for any insight.

--
Jiann-Ming Su  jsu2@emory.edu  404-712-2603
Development Team Systems Administrator