[OAI-implementers] question about the implementation of Identify

Simeon Warner simeon@cs.cornell.edu
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:16:41 -0400 (EDT)

In OAI-PMH 1.0, 1.1, 2.0:   one baseURL <=> one repository

If you want to divide a repository (things behind one baseURL) to permit
selective harvesting of only some parts and not others then you should use
sets.

Cheers,
Simeon.