[OAI-implementers] XSD file for qualified DC

Tim Brody tim@tim.brody.btinternet.co.uk
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:50:14 +0100

Hi Carl,

I would be _very_ interested in a DCQ schema that included the DC Citation
work (dc.identifier.citation refinement).

I've been playing around with the DC cite concepts:
http://citebase.eprints.org/cgi-bin/oai?verb=GetRecord&metadataPrefix=dcq&id
entifier=oai:arXiv:hep-th/0102001

(pretend its properly schema'd and '_' is ':')

I would like to expose a "standard" format (which isn't marc) to allow
others to use Citebase bibliographic data, and DCQ+DC Citation would seem to
be ideal for this purpose.

Do you have a timescale for producing a DCQ schema?

All the best,
Tim B.