[OAI-implementers] updates on repository explorer
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:33:31 -0500
i just made some changes to the repository explorer that may interest
some of you ...
1. i changed the auto-tester to now count as protocol errors only
missing parameters and illegal verbs ... everything else should generate
either a 400 or verifiable XML
2. i put in support for 503 in both the auto-tester and the explorer ...
this support is transparent so there will be a delay but no errors will
be generated (thanx to Simeon for the comments on this issue)
thanx for all the feedback ... if you encounter any problems, please let
me know and i will look into it asap ...
hussein suleman -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- vt cs --