[UPS] Re-naming UPS

herbert van de sompel herbert.vandesompel@rug.ac.be
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:46:43 +0200

Hi,

I kind of agree with Eric that the acronym thing is not very exciting.

Although I don't want to make this naming thing into a complete chaos, I would
like to share another idea re a name I just had:

- openarchives.org .

Also Donna Berg mailed me a name that sounds good and has some attractive
meaning:

- Zocho:  a heavenly king who protects the world from the evil demons

We will have to make a decision soon, but as suggested by Paul, let us wait
untill Paul gets back to the US.

greetings

herbert