[OAI-implementers] ListRecords request w/out an until..

Sandra McIntyre sandra.mcintyre at utah.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:58:06 EST 2011

Your question is interesting. I assume this is why our harvester always includes the "until" parameter as well as the "from" date in its ListRecords requests. On the next re-harvest it uses the former "until" date as the new "from" date, and we are assured of getting all records. I thought this was standard, and that accommodating requests that include only a "from" date was not an issue.

Sandra

Sandra McIntyre  |  Program Director
Mountain West Digital Library  |  Utah Academic Library Consortium
http://mwdl.org  |  +1-801-585-0969  |  sandra.mcintyre at utah.edu