[OAI-implementers] How to declare a repository

Thomas G. Habing thabing at illinois.edu
Mon May 11 11:44:22 EDT 2009

Hi Torsten,

I would consider using the CGI PATHINFO variable instead of using a
query string to differentiate your repositories.  This is what the OAI
static gateway protocol uses, where you essentially have one script that
is servicing multiple repositories.  Your URLs would look like this:

http://dbs.hab.de/oai/WDB_OPAC?verb=OAI_VERB&...

Kind regards,
Tom Habing

Torsten Schassan wrote:

Thomas G. Habing
Research Programmer
Grainger Engineering Library Information Center