[OAI-implementers] Are URL parameters identifying an OAI repository valid?

Brad Rhoads bdrhoa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:56:45 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,

I'll be tackling this same issue very soon. My initial thoughts are 1)
sets, as already suggested and 2) do something like:

http://www.domain.com/repo1/oai
http://www.domain.com/repo2/oai

I think with url mapping that could work. And the url could be used to
limit the user's results. (e.g. The set list could be limited to only
return the sets in "his" repository).

-Brad