[OAI-implementers] Problem with OAICat software

Hussein Suleman hussein at cs.uct.ac.za
Tue Oct 14 11:17:12 EDT 2008

hi

sorry about the error ... this came up recently in a different community
forum but was not fixed - i will try to resolve the problem as soon as
possible.

unfortunately the missing server is at Virginia Tech and i moved on many
years ago. i will try to get them to either resurrect the machine or
transfer the domain to where i am now ...

ttfn,
----hussein

hussein suleman ~ hussein at cs.uct.ac.za ~ http://www.husseinsspace.com