[OAI-implementers] RE: ubuntu 8.04 and perl redirects

antonio basile basile.a at stoa.it
Mon Jun 30 11:22:23 EDT 2008

Thanks Christopher,

i already tried this solution (line 2291 of session.pm) and it doesn't
solve my problem.
i'm using apache 1.3.41 compiled with mod_perl 1.30.
eprint.stoa.it worked well until i upgraded from ubuntu 7.10 to ubuntu
8.04.
i also tried to reinstall all perl modules with MCPAN and everything is
up to date.
i checked if eprints2 folder had the right owner and permission and,
yes, it has.
it's about 2 weeks i'm working on this problem and now i really don't
know what to do.

Thanks
antonio basile