[OAI-implementers] Question regarding initial installation of OAICat

Diogo Mena Reis diogo.menareis at ist.utl.pt
Fri Jun 20 05:35:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm just a user of OAICAt, so if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

Apparently Tomcat is having trouble loading WEB-INF/oaicat.properties from the
war file. If you unzip the war to your webapps dir (if you're in Windows you
will have to rename the file extension to .zip) it may solve the problem. If it
still doesn't work, try changing the property FileSystemOAICatalog.homeDir in
WEB-INF/oaicat.properties to the absolute path (it's wrong to use the absolute
path, but it's for testing purposes).

Diogo