[OAI-implementers] OAI Tools update

Scott Yeadon scott.yeadon at anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 17 18:24:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

I sent off some info for the OAI Tools page a couple of weeks ago, just
wondering what the process is now since the entry has not yet been added
- does it need to be reviewed, etc, before it appears on the site (I
also sent a mail to the openarchives at openarchives.org list but have
heard nothing back)?

In case it's fallen off the list, descriptive text for OAI Tools site as
follows:

Tool: Harvester Service
(http://www.apsr.edu.au/software.htm#harvester_package)
Implementer: The Australian National University (http://www.anu.edu.au)
application based on OCLC's OAIHarvester2. It is a deployable webapp
running under Tomcat providing harvest scheduling and management
services for use by external applications. It also supports deployment
of custom harvest classes for tailored processing on request and
response data.

Scott.