[OAI-implementers] Re: Bug report: minor spelling error in spec: arugment

Simeon Warner simeon at cs.cornell.edu
Tue Dec 2 17:53:53 EST 2008

Hi Bryce,

Your typo reports finally prompted my to spell check the spec after all these
years (I've felt guilty that we didn't do it at the time but never quite got
around to fixing things). Now revised to correct the errors you point out and
other.

It makes me a little nervous to change such a stable document so I also added
a set of links to various revisions in the "Document History" section so that
anyone can check what was actually changed.

Cheers,
Simeon