[OAI-implementers] Multiple set arguments

Michael Nelson mln at cs.odu.edu
Thu Apr 10 09:29:10 EDT 2008

Hello Jay,

OAI-PMH does not allow for multiple "set" arguments, so in a single list
request you'll have to choose one or the other.

Since all set memberships are included in the record header, you get
intersection "for free":

verb=ListIdentifiers&set=A

will return all members of A, but those headers will also say if they are
in B.  To get a union, you'll have to do both:

verb=ListIdentifiers&set=A
verb=ListIdentifiers&set=B

regards,

Michael