[OAI-implementers] Designating as Peer Review

Farrell,Gabriel gsf24 at drexel.edu
Thu Jun 7 12:53:32 EDT 2007

And a web search for "dc.description.peerreviewed" returns
http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/handle/2027.42/39191?mode=full.  The more
I think about it, the more it seems the information should be stored
with the item.  After all, once an item is published in a peer-reviewed
journal, it will always be considered a peer-reviewed item.  Seems silly
that the presentation of an item's peer-reviewed status could depend on
a changing list of publishers.

Also, if we could standardize the Dublin Core on this at some point,
that would enable searches for peer-reviewed items across repositories.

Gabe