[OAI-implementers] Status of OAI-PMH/Z39.50 Gateway Profile

Steven Bird sb at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Sat May 27 17:21:39 EDT 2006

The LOC Z39.50 site [1] lists an OAI/Z39.50 gateway, and links to [2]
(dated March 2003).  However, this latter site doesn't seem to exist
any more.  Can anyone tell me if there is an OAI gateway to Z39.50, or
better still, an aggregation service over libraries [3] that exposes
oai_dc records?  I'm aware of WorldCat, but it looks like there's only
a one-directional flow of information from OAI to WorldCat.  Thanks
for any advice.

[1] http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/profiles/profiles.html
[2] http://frasier.library.uiuc.edu/research.htm
[3] http://www.loc.gov/z3950/