[OAI-implementers] Problems with my phpoai

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Thu Mar 30 16:11:10 EST 2006

What is $MAXRECORDS in oai2/oaidp-config.php set to? Set it to 1000 and s=
ee if that helps.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Phone (604) 291 5753 / Fax (604) 291 3023                =20
mjordan at sfu.ca / http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/

=20