[OAI-implementers] Question about sets

Chris Wilper cwilper at cs.cornell.edu
Sun Feb 12 23:22:30 EST 2006

Hi Dean,

I believe if sets are supported, the expectation is that the response
contains all relevent setSpec elements for each record.  So if an item is a
member of two sets, and a request specifies a specific set, the returned
record would still need to list both.  That's how I've always interpreted it.

Cheers,
Chris