[OAI-implementers] Describing OAI sets

Muriel Foulonneau mfoulonn at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 22 15:32:00 EDT 2005

Hi Frederic,

The schemas we intended to use (formats currently advised by the OAI
implementation guidelines) are derived from the Dublin Core Schema(s) and
allow the xml:lang attribute (not used enough ...).

Muriel Foulonneau
Visiting project coordinator CIC-OAI metadata portal
1301 West Springfield avenue
Urbana IL 61801
Tel (217) 244 7809
mfoulonn at uiuc.edu