[OAI-implementers] Question

Thomas G. Habing thabing at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 1 12:51:18 EDT 2005

Daniel Manchego wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a question. I want to implement a harvester into my institucion.
> Where can i find the framework for it?
> and... where can i find more information about the rules for this?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Daniel Manchego

We haven't advertised this lately, but for anyone operating in a Windows
environment, we have some code libraries for developing OAI harvesters.
  The compiled versions and source code are available at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=47963&package_id=46165&release_id=314300

Included with these packages are a couple command line OAI harvesters.
We have been using and enhancing the reap harvester for a couple years,
and it is pretty full featured and stable.

Kind regards,
	Tom habing