[OAI-implementers] XMLFile v2.2

Hussein Suleman hussein at cs.uct.ac.za
Mon Feb 28 16:59:17 EST 2005

hi

i am releasing v2.2 of XMLFile ... after a very long break ... (my
apologies to those who have been waiting for the update)

this is an OAI-PMH data provider module that operates over a set of XML
files that contain the metadata. it is meant to require a minimal of
effort while retaining all the flexibility of the OAI protocol.

there are some new features - most importantly a lot of the core
functionality has been rewritten to be more scalable - and i tested all
the samples against the latest RE and OAI Validator tests.

you can find it and more information at:

   http://aim.cs.uct.ac.za/tiki-index.php?page=XMLFile

let me know if you have any problems with it.

ttfn,
----hussein