[OAI-implementers] Up to 383 OA Archives now, 159 of them GNU Eprints

Thomas G. Habing thabing at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 21 10:23:44 EST 2005

Hi Steven,

The UIUC registry has a couple different groupings of OAI repositories
that you might find useful:

   http://gita.grainger.uiuc.edu/registry/ListVirtualColls.asp

The list includes OAIster, Eprints,and others.  The OAIster list is
pretty up-to-date since I get a monthly feed from Kat.  However, the
others are certainly out-of-date.

We are always willing to share records with other registries, so if
there are any sorts of special export formats that might be useful let
us know and we could attempt to accommodate.

We are actually starting to collect additional collection-level
description for many of these repositories, and would be interested in
what data people would find useful.

Kind regards,
	Tom Habing