[OAI-implementers] Requesting a part of a record possible with OAI-OMH?

Naomi Dushay Naomi@cs.cornell.edu
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:33:19 -0500

Joachim,

One way would be to create a second format for the title-only version of
the record.  You would need to have a separate metadataPrefix, at a
minimum.  It would be good practice to have a separate XML schema that
only allows the fields you want, and have the second format use that
schema.

- Naomi

XML)
> with ca. 300 elements on surveys (http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI/).