[OAI-implementers] SOAP-PMH

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Tue Dec 7 12:13:12 EST 2004

For someone who is clearly too dense to get it (and not afraid to admit
it), and for perhaps others who are in the same boat, could someone
please describe the practical benefits of SOAP vs. OAI? That is,
specifically what is enabled by SOAP that you cannot already accomplish
using OAI? I've scanned the referenced paper for evidence and am still
wondering. Thanks,
Roy Tennant