[OAI-implementers] Data provider registration problem

Enrique Martinez enrique@iteso.mx
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:01:27 -0500

Hi all,

	In the past two weeks I tried to register one of our repositories
without any success, it has passed the Repository Explorer test and the
request to register shows in the validation log that everything is
ok but at the end apears the next message:

	The validation tests are not yet complete. Use your
	browser's 'reload' facility to check the status again
	in a few minutes.

I reloaded the page many time allways with the same response.

Any point in the right direction will be wellcome.

Tanks,
Enrique

baseUrl http://docu.gdl.iteso.mx/ccdoc/oai.aspx
Log URL http://www.openarchives.org/Register/ValidateSite.pl?log=17402

Enrique Martínez Zúñiga
Sistemas de Información

Biblioteca "Dr. Jorge Villalobos Padilla, S.J."
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente.
Periférico Sur Manuel Gómez Morín #8585
Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, México, 45090

mailto:enrique@iteso.mx
Teléfono: (33) 3669-3434 x 3242