[OAI-implementers] Extensible Repository Resource Locators (E RRoLs) Service

Young,Jeff jyoung@oclc.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:31:17 -0500

Sorry if you are having trouble getting this service to work properly. As a
web service, there should be no problems, but I'm told that browsers are
having trouble applying the XSLT stylesheet to the XML response. Turning on
cross-domain browsing in IE may help, but that's not really an acceptable
solution. I should have it fixed soon.

Jeff