[OAI-implementers] Error 'could not find setSpec in header' in repository explorer

Venugopal Reddy Pally pally_reddy@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:25:15 -0800 (PST)

--0-1631135585-1048713915=:13191

hi all,

 I am testing my OAI Implementation with OAI Repository Explorer http://oai.dlib.vt.edu/cgi-bin/Explorer/2.0-1.45/testoai . I am now able to reduce number of errors with my application in this explorer to 1. I could not understand this only error. While testing GetRecord (identifier, oai_dc), it says :

Test Result : OK

**** [ERROR] Could not find setSpec in header ! set = DL:Kwords:1, setSpecs=Economics,
Since its saying Test result as OK, I am unable to understand why it is showing this error immediately below the OK Message. I am putting setSpec in the header. One more thing is : if there is no setSpec for a particular record, can I omit setSpec for that record ? If I omit, its giving 'could not find setSpec ...' error. Please note that I am getting the above error even if I put something in setSpec always. Please help me.

Thanks,

Venu.