[OAI-implementers] Help on E-prints, anybody?

Saiful Amin saiful@drtc.isibang.ac.in
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 02:23:52 +0530 (IST)

Greetings,

I am pretty new to this protocol.  I am still going through the OAI
protocol document.  I have one project on OAI-PMH and wanted to get
hands-on experience on this by working on eprints software.

I am still unable to install eprints in my linux box (redhat 7.2) after
three tries.  After editing the User and Group in the httpd.conf as
mentioned the Apache webserver fails to start.

Can somebody help me out of this mess.  I was unable to find any eprints
user mailing list on the web, thus I had to put this request here.

With regards,

-Saiful Amin
DRTC
Indian Statistical Institute