[OAI-implementers] mime types

Thomas Krichel krichel@openlib.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:06:33 -0500

  Greetings,

  for work relating to the Academic Metadata Format, I have prepare a
  script that generates an XML Schema type "mimeType" that contains
  XML schema file to check for correct values of mime types. The
  schema is available at

http://amf.openlib.org/2001/mime-types.xsd

  I will keep this file up to date at this URL, but if you prefer to
  generate the list yourself, you can get the script from

http://amf.openlib.org/tool/mimetypexsd

  I trust this will holp others writing schema files.

  I will be grateful for reports on any mistakes that I made.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                          RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel