[OAI-implementers] Sets and stuff, OAI 2.0

Hussein Suleman hussein@vt.edu
Tue, 14 May 2002 19:18:41 -0400

Alan, you beat me to it ... you were writing while i was thinking :)

i don't actually do the redundant table thingy yet because i don't have
any general oai2 implementations, but it's what i would try first.

ttfn
----hussein

hussein suleman - hussein@vt.edu - vtcs - http://www.husseinsspace.com