[OAI-implementers] Dublin Core XML and OAI

Marty McClelland mmcclelland@eduprise.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:46:54 -0500

> Also are there any standard subject classifications being used, or
> are data providers creating their own?

I am also curious about standard subject classifications.  In iLumina,
the browse and advanced search features give views on the data by
discipline classification.  For example - Computer Science objects have
been cataloged based on ACM/IEEE Computing Curricula 2001 Classification
Scheme.  Metadata has been imported via OAI for Computer Science
learning resources using ACM Computing Classification System.

marty