[OAI-implementers] Looking for 2.0 server with completeListSize in resumptionToken

Alan Kent ajk@mds.rmit.edu.au
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:28:45 +1000

Hi,
I have a couple of questions actually

(1) Is there a 2.0 server out there now which supports completeListSize
    in the resumption token?

(2) Just wondering if the list of sites on the 'community' list of
    data providers page could/should include a protocol version number.

(3) Again on the community list of data providers page, should the
    name be automatically worked out from the repository?
    Or does anyone else have a more up to date list?

We are just cleaning up some things on an implementation we are playing
with. I will try and put a copy up outside the firewall here so people
can have a look at the logs etc for when we crawl other people.
Lots of little bugs still I am sure.

Alan
--
Alan Kent (mailto:ajk@mds.rmit.edu.au, http://www.mds.rmit.edu.au/~ajk/)