[OAI-implementers] XSD file for qualified DC

Stuart Chalk schalk@unf.edu
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:41:42 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe I missed it but where can I find the XSD for qualified DC?

There are several websites that have XSDs for DC in RDF etc. but they
mostly say they are beta versions.

If there is not one yet, who would be the right person to convince to do
it?  I have thought of trying myself...but as I am new I don't want to
tread on anyones toes (as it were).

Stuart Chalk, Ph.D.                                     Phone:904-620-2831
Associate Professor of Chemistry                          Fax:904-620-3885
Department of Chemistry and Physics           "The Flow Analysis Database"
University of North Florida                        http://www.fia.unf.edu/
4567 St. Johns Bluff Road S.      "The Analytical Sciences Digital Library"
Jacksonville FL 32224 USA                        http://asdl.coas.unf.edu/