[OAI-implementers] DP9- An OAI Gateway Service for Web Crawlers

Xiaoming Liu liu_x@cs.odu.edu
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:32:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have added a wrapper program, it will accept the regular URL and call
the corresponding jsp/servlet application. It's implemented by server-side
include method so there is no http redirection involved.

So now the new format is like a static one. like
 http://arc.cs.odu.edu:8080/dp9/getrecord/oai_dc/oai:aps:tmp1

The APIs and URLs I mentioned before are still valid, they implement the
functionalities behind the scene.

See the new format in http://arc.cs.odu.edu:8080/dp9/index.jsp

Liu