[OAI-implementers] LC Sheet Music metadata available

Hussein Suleman hussein@vt.edu
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:31:33 -0500

hi

i have a quick question ...

since you added a new set to an existing interface, how do you make sure
that everything gets harvested by service providers who already have you
listed as a source (and dont use sets) ? are all new records stamped
with the current date ? or is there another solution to this ?

and while im on this topic, yesterday i was discussing changing a
database->metadata mapping on one of our OAs ... how would i force all
service providers to reload our data ? datestamps ? deletion and
recoding of ids ? will internal versioning of ids make this simpler ?

ttfn

hussein

hussein suleman -- hussein@vt.edu -- vtcs -- http://purl.org/net/hussein