[OAI-implementers] New registration page is now up

Stevan Harnad harnad@coglit.ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:26:49 +0000 (GMT)

We will update the eprints.org information about sta/service provision
to reflect this. But will there be a site that lists the registered
data-providers and service-providers? (Right now the eprints.org links
to this are out of date, as the old registries are superseded. Can we
have new URLs for these two lists?)

Second, are the current compliant data-providers (e.g. CogPrints)
being carried over into this new registry, or do they have to go
through the registration again?

Stevan Harnad                     harnad@cogsci.soton.ac.uk
Professor of Cognitive Science    harnad@princeton.edu
Department of Electronics and     phone: +44 23-80 592-582
             Computer Science     fax:   +44 23-80 592-865
University of Southampton         http://www.cogsci.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/
Highfield, Southampton            http://www.princeton.edu/~harnad/
SO17 1BJ UNITED KINGDOM