[OAI-general] MODS repository?

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley at hp.com
Wed Jan 4 10:47:27 EST 2006

If it's a content repo you need, DSpace can deliver MODS, albeit
crosswalked from a qualified DC source record.

As of version 1.3.2, the MODS is delivered embedded in METS DIPs via
METS export tool.  In 1.4, which should be finished in Q1, you'll also
be able to get at it directly via OAI-PMH, and potentially via the new
web service interface (WebDAV actually), if that is ready in time.

 Robert TANSLEY / HP Labs / MIT Visiting Researcher
 http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Robert_Tansley/