[OAI-general] MODS repository?

Kat Hagedorn khage at umich.edu
Wed Jan 4 09:43:40 EST 2006

Hi Jody,

There are four:

Library of Congress Digitized Historical Collections
http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/oai2_0

Indiana University Digital Library Program
http://oai.dlib.indiana.edu/phpoai/oai2.php
(certain sets)

OCLC Research Publications
http://errol.oclc.org/orpubs.oclc.org.srw2oai

University of Chicago Library Metadata Repository
http://oai.lib.uchicago.edu/
(certain sets)

You can see them in action at our test MODS portal (work in progress...):
http://www.hti.umich.edu/m/mods/

- Kat

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Jody DeRidder wrote:

> Anyone out there have (or know of) an existing open source OAI repository that
> delivers MODS?
>  Since the Aquifer project will require this (and other modifications), this
> will be in demand...  so I thought I'd ask if there's one out there before
> we all start  writing our own.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --jody

Kat Hagedorn