[OAI-general] CFP: Museums and the Web 2004, Sept. 30 Deadline

J. Trant jtrant@archimuse.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:57:55 -0400

Apologies for any duplication ...  please forward where appropriate.

	Museums and the Web 2004
	Washington DC / Arlington VA, USA
	March 31 - April 3, 2004
	http://www.archimuse.com/mw2004/

-------------------------
Reminder Proposal Deadline
-------------------------
The deadline for the Call for Proposals for Museums and the Web 2004
is September 30., 2003.

We're accepting proposals for all aspects of the MW2004 program:
papers, professional forums, mini-workshops, demonstrations (of web
sites by Museum staff), on-line activities, and pre-conference
workshops.

Make your proposal using our on-line form at
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2004/call.html

-------------------
Peer Review
-------------------
All proposals will be reviewed the the MW2004 Program Committee.

Papers presented at MW2004 are subject to Peer Review. Edited papers
will be published on the Web, and a selected group will also appear
in print proceedings.

-------------------
Need More Information?
-------------------
Download the full Call for Participation from
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2004/pdfs/mw2004.call.pdf

Full details about MW2004 are on-line at http://www.archimuse.com/mw2004/

Past papers presented at the previous seven Museums and the Web
meetings are available on the web, linked from
http://www.archimuse.com/conferences/mw.html

-------------------
Join Us!
MW2004 is the largest international gathering of cultural webmasters
anywhere. If you are involved in any part of the process of making,
delivering, or using culture and heritage on-line, this is the event
for you.

We hope to see you this spring.

jennifer and David

--
Museums and the Web		Archives & Museum Informatics
Co-Chairs:			158 Lee Avenue