[OAI-general] System Architecture

François Schiettecatte francois@fsconsult.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:48:23 -0500

Hi

I cant speak to the legality of their XML. What I have found is that they
put the author in the 'contributor' field as opposed to the 'creator' field
which is where everyone else put it. I am not sure if that would be termed
non-compliant, but it is did throw my indexer for a loop.

Seems that we are all talking about compliance versus no-compliance right
now :)

Cheers

Francois