[OAI-general] System Architecture

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley@hp.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:40:35 -0800

Hello,

There is currently a minor problem with OAI support on MIT's instance of DSpace.  For some reason, various unicode characters are either malformed in the data or being incorrectly encoded in DSpace's responses to OAI requests.  Basically it's just a minor bug somewhere that we are currently hunting down (it's a high priority).  It should be fixed within a week or two.

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624