[OAI-general] Re: ZING: Version 1.0 of SRW and CQL

Alan Kent ajk@mds.rmit.edu.au
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:31:33 +1100

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 10:47:50AM -0500, Caroline Arms wrote:

> FYI -- particularly for those interested in distributed search over HTTP
> and SOAP.  Contact information is below -- I won't be able to answer any
> questions because I haven't had any active involvement with the
> initiative.  They look forward to implementations and feedback.
> Participants include:
>  Allan Kent, RMIT University

Gee, after all this time they cannot spell my name right! <:-(

Anyway, my involvement has tapered off a little bit due to work
commitments in the last month or so, but just saying this is me,
and so happy to try to answer any questions on this (OAI) list if
you dont want to go off to the ZING list - within reason of course,
as I am sure people don't want the OAI list becoming a second ZING
list. I hope to find a bit of time to have a go at implementing
a SRW and SRU API to my OAI repository for example, if people
were interested.

Alan