[OAI-general] archives - librarianship

Salaun salaun@enssib.fr
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:16:23 +0200

Hello,

You have in France http://archivesic.ccsd.cnrs.fr/
It has just started since one month. Its field is larger than yours, about
what we call in France Sciences de l'information et de la communication, i.
e. also communication research or media research.
You can join Gabriel Gallezot  <gabriel.gallezot@free.fr> to have more
details about it.

Yours sincerely,

JMS

A 15:57 28/06/02 +0200, vous avez écrit :
>Hello,
>I am planning to set up a discipline-based e-print archive covering the
field of
>information sciences and librarianship, containing Croatian authors
contributions.
>So far, I couldn't have found any simmilar project, except the "Caltech
Library System