[OAI-general] Request for help

Vee C vitoski52@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 09:34:56 -0000

Compliments,
           I am a student of Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State in
Nigeria. I am a final year student in my school and wish to embark on a
project. Though there are so many projects to carry out but i want to embark
on a completely new one. This is the reaon tha prompted me subscribing to
your mailing list so that you can help me get a project that i can carry out
successfully.
  I am presently studying Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering and
wish to carry out a project in that field.
  I will be grateful if you can be of help to me.
   Thanking you in anticipation for your help.
                                 Yours faithfully,
                                  Victor, Nigeria.