[OAI-general] Re: OAI Registration Dates

Garey Mills gmills@library.berkeley.edu
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:47:14 -0700 (PDT)

Donna -

	I got what I needed using the technique you suggested. Thank you.
I don't know what would be appropriate on the website. I am looking for
support for an internal proposal to implement an OAI repository and I
thought the information would be useful, but for the website you might
argue that registration rates, though interesting, would be more likely to
foster mistaken impressions of success or failure than otherwise.
	I, by the way, am relying not only on how many and when, but who.

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office
UC Berkeley